“Receive of His Fulness”
- 6 cups Reese’s Puffs® cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 bag (10 oz) miniature marshmallows
Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
Place cereal in large bowl; set aside. In very large microwavable bowl, place chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter and marshmallows. Microwave on High in 30-second increments, stirring after each, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly melted. Mixture will be very sticky.
Quickly pour cereal into melted marshmallow mixture; stir until cereal is evenly coated. Mixture will be sticky. Pour into pan. Spray hands with cooking spray; press hard to compact mixture into pan, being careful since mixture will be hot.
Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- You can also use greased waxed paper to help press the mixture into the pan if you don’t want to use your hands.
- Substitute your favorite cereal for a new flavor bar.
© 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved